Sunday, December 27, 2009

What amp will be better?

Question 1
What amp will be better?...  460 watt brand new dual amp or used rockwood 600 watt amp thats used to go with 2 12 inch kickers?

Answers
1)   the 600. - Jozef R

2)   the 600 watt amp will be better - Tiffany W

3)   You really need to invest in a better amp for those Kickers. Dual and especially Rockwood are low end products. But if the only choice was between the two the Dual would be better depending if the amp can handle the ohm ratings of the subs. - ▐▀▀▼▀▀▌ ► ChinO ◄ ▐▄▄▲▄▄▌


___________________________________________________

Question 2
I am getting a type r sub and hooking it up to a 1000 watt amplifier. Should i get a 2 ohm or 4 ohm sub?...  

Answers
1)   2 ohm equals louder bass 4 ohm equals slightly less bass but better clarity - Ian

2)   Get 2ohms way better - James

3)   If you want SPL(Louder)-2ohm

If you want SQL(Clearer)-4ohm - Kyle


___________________________________________________

Question 3
What can I do about my car stereo?...  When I am listening to my radio in my car both speakers work but when I try to listen to any CD only one of my speakers work. Whats wrong with it and can I fix it myself?

Answers
1)   your cd output is bad one channel has blown. - decibaldude

2)   Sounds like the transfer wire from the laser to the decks amp has failed. And probably not.. - Shane G

3)   try getting a cd cleaner, its a cd and it has small brushes on the disc, that will clean off the laser, which may or may not fix the problem - iMod


___________________________________________________

Question 4
how to play songs in the car?...  i have a htc android touch phone,(down loaded some songs)but how do i play them in my car(mbz clk 350,2009).my car is ready for blue tooth,i pod.i already talked to the dealer,best buy,t-mobile.thanks!

Answers
1)   Music isn't really meant to be streamed via bluetooth like this quite yet.. Currently the only way to play it from your phone would be to hook the 3.5mm headset jack to an aux. port on your head unit if applicable. - Shane G

2)   I honestly have no idea how to use that phone, but on mine i can go to my bluetooth menu and select Search Bluetooth Radio, so try something like that, or read your radio/phone manual - iMod


___________________________________________________

Question 5
What kind of amp would i need to push my single solo baric l7 10" to its full extent? money isnt an issue?...  its going in a 350z

Answers
1)   Look into any Planet Audio, RD, Sundown, Phoenix Gold Class D Monoblock rated at or just under 750w RMS. Best amps for the price. - Kyle

2)   Best amp in my opinion would be the JL Audio HD 750.1 - Shane G


___________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment